Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Upcoming Gala: Last Kiss of Summer

Second Chance Employment Services will be holding it's annual gala on September 27th! This is a worthwhile cause that benefits in helping real women at-risk gain financial independence. Contact me through the website, by e-mail at stephaniewillsonconsulting@gmail.com, or phone at (202)331-7451 for ticket information, sponsorship event, making a donation and/or gift, or further details.

We provide the following free services to help abused women enter the workforce: Job search training, resume development, interview counseling, as well as medical and dental care, housing, clothing, childcare, transportation and food needs. The only way we can continue to aid these families in becoming independent of their abusive situation is with your help.

Thank you for your generosity and support!

2 comments:

Walls Down Church Kids said...

I came here from a comment left on my blog and I am so glad I did!! What a fantastic organization--my mind is racing--thinking what our community needs and would the ideas you implement be possible in a smaller area. Wow--inspiring!!

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog--both because I appreciate the comments and for sending me here!!

Second Chances Employment Services Blog said...

Rindy,

Thank you for your comment! Second Chance Employment Services (SCES), more popularly known as Second Chance, is the ONLY organization in the United States that helps women who have experienced domestic violence and human trafficking to find financial independence.

Feel free to contact me or our website if you believe in empowering women a second chance in life. We have more than one office and through community support we can grow bigger and make a difference together!

Stephanie